DAY 2 – SATURDAY 15th OCTOBER 202 – Start Time: 8.00 am
DRESSAGE $35.00 per test (max. 2 horses per rider)
- Entry limited to 1 Level per 1 horse/rider combination.
- Second horses will be wait listed in levels 1 ,2 & 3, and allowed in the Open and Para Classes.
- Riders may choose to do 1 or 2 tests in their nominated level according to their year group.
- Riders who choose to do 1 test will do the morning test.
- Levels 4 & 5 are open to any year group.
- Para riders can choose 2 tests of the 4 tests offered.
|Primary (K- Y6)||1||2019 EA Preliminary 1B|
|Intermediate (Yrs 7 – 9)||2|
|Senior (Yrs 10 – 12)||3|
|Open||4||2019 EA Novice 2B|
- All tests will be run in accordance with Current EA Rules in the EA Dressage Competition Rules, including Para Equestrian Dressage Competition Rules. Callers and whips allowed.
- All tests can be downloaded at www.equestrian.org.au/Dressage-rules OR click on the link for each test above.
- Para riders need to provide a copy of their EA PE ID Card. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for championship, riders need to have completed 2 tests in their nominated level and is based on their placing in each test. Points increase with the difficulty of tests.
- Overall Primary Reserve & Champion Dressage Rider – Perpetual Trophy (Riders eligible from Levels 1, 4 & 5)
- Overall Intermediate Reserve & Champion Dressage Rider – Perpetual Trophy (Riders eligible from Levels 2, 4 & 5)
- Overall Senior Reserve & Champion Dressage Rider – Perpetual Trophy (Riders eligible from Levels 3, 4 & 5)
- Overall Para Reserve & Champion Dressage Rider (Riders eligible from Level 6)
All Dressage enquiries are to be made to Renata Davidson email@example.com