DAY 1 – THURSDAY 13th OCTOBER 2022 – Start Time: 3.00 pm
ODE DRESSAGE (EvA 95, 1* and 2*) – start time approx. 3.00 pm in grassed area (2 arenas)
|EvA95 – EvA Test A 95 2020||1* – EvA Test A CCNI 2020||2* – FEI CCI 2* Test A 2020|
DAY 2 – FRIDAY 14th OCTOBER 2022 – Start Time: 8.00 am
|EvA45 – (Primary)||Dressage Test: Ev Test A 45 & 60 2020||$115.00|
|Newcomer EvA60 – (Primary)||Dressage Test: Ev Test A 45 & 60 2020||$125.00|
|Newcomer EvA60 – (Secondary)||Dressage Test: Ev Test A 45 & 60 2020||$125.00|
|Intro EvA80 (Primary)||Dressage Test: EvA Test A 80 2020||$130.00|
|Intro EvA80 (Secondary)||Dressage Test: EvA Test A 80 2020||$130.00|
|Preliminary EvA95 (Secondary) – Friday||Dressage Test: EvA Test A 95 2020||$135.00|
|CCN1* -S (Secondary – 14+) – Friday||Dressage Test: EvA Test A CCNI 2020||$140.00|
|CCN2*-S (Secondary – see EA rules re age) – Friday||Dressage Test: FEI CCI 2* Test A 2020||$145.00|
(All classes include the $15.00 levy charged by Eventing NSW
- Maximum of two horses per rider.
- Callers for dressage section are NOT permitted.
- No stock saddles or wranglers allowed
- Either a signed current Pony Club ODE card, for Riders in EvA80 and below, with results at the equivalent height or EA Eventing results. Entry checks will be conducted
- CCN1* riders must have 3 EvA95 MERs or a PC card at “A” Grade.
- CCN2* -S riders must have 3 MERs at CCN1*.
- Riders in EvA95 and above are required to be ‘Competitive’ Equestrian Australia members. Horses competing at this level need to have an Equestrian NSW Eventing Competition Licence
- Riders must have ridden three EvA80 events before nominating in the EvA95cm.
- Riders in EvA80 and below can be ‘Participant or Competitive’ members of Equestrian Australia or be members of the Club. Club members do not have personal insurance. Non-EA members (Club members) must have a Pony Club grading card or Eventing results at the same level. See link http://www.equestrian.org.au/home for more detail.
- It is mandatory that you have Minimum Eligibility Requirements.
- Ages for heights are as follows:
- 2* Classes – From the beginning of the calendar year in which he reaches the age of 14. EA Express Permission is required, unless the rider is in the year of turning 18.
- CCN 1* Classes – From the beginning of the calendar year in which the rider reaches the age of 13.
- EvA95 Classes: From the beginning of the calendar year in which the rider turns 8. Riders under the age of 13 must have a MER at EvA80.
- Eva80 Classes: From the beginning of the calendar year in which the rider turns 8. Any rider under 11 years must have EA or PC results to address any safety concerns that may arise. For any further clarification please see link: https://www.equestrian.org.au/Eventing-rules
- Minimum age to compete in ODE will be from the beginning of the calendar year in which the rider reaches the age of 8.
- It is compulsory that all riders wear approved body protectors and a tagged approved helmet at all times when mounted.
- All riders to supply their own back holder numbers and medical arm band and a bridle number. There will only be emergency supplies of these items at the ISHE office.
- 2 x Rookie Trophies to be donated by PLC Armidale as an Encouragement Award since 2014 (60 cm ODE Encouragement Award for Junior and Senior ages (judged from dressage and showjumping phases). This will include embroidered woolen rugs.